The Chamber is proud to announce The Leadership Institute Class of 2017. This year marks the 12th class of the Chamber’s award-winning program, celebrating more than a decade of success with more than 275 Leadership alumni. The dynamic and diverse group will learn from a faculty of senior-level business executives who bring real-life expertise to this valuable leadership advancement for Capital Region professionals.
The Class of 2017 includes the following 26 regional professionals:
- Kelly Bariteau, HANYS Solutions, Inc.
- Davia Collington, Rensselaer County Mental Health/Troy Drug Free Community Coalition
- Christopher D'Ambro, Saratoga National Bank & Trust Co.
- Christopher Despart, Action Window Cleaning Co., Inc.
- Deborah Fasser, Corning Place Communications
- Suzanne Gardner-Clarkson, Susan Odell Taylor School for Children
- Matthew Gaspary, Mosaic Associates Architects
- Kayla Germain, Smith & Jones
- Daquetta Jones, YWCA of the Greater Capital Region, Inc.
- Rachael Kruse, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Ashlee LaPier, Phoenix Companies, Inc.
- Felix Lomonaco, architecture+
- Michael Maloney, Unity House of Troy, Inc.
- Allison McCarthy, CS Architecture | Engineering | Construction Management, DPC
- Jennifer Mele, Albany Diocesan Cemeteries
- Theresa Newton, Troy Rehabilitation & Improvement Program
- Staci O'Neill, Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Carl Oropallo, Capital District YMCA - Troy Branch
- Gregory Powell, New York Business Development Corporation
- Guy Prisciandaro, KeyBank, NA
- Julie Rifenburg, ParkEast Sales (a Rifenburg Company)
- Stephen Rychcik, DeCrescente Distributing Company, Inc.
- Alicia Salamone-Powers, Capital District Child Care Council
- Wesley Slyke, First Niagara Bank
- James Thomas, Turner Construction Company
- Sean Wade, Pioneer Bank
The Leadership Institute is sponsored by First Niagara Bank with media sponsorship provided by the Albany Business Review. For more information about The Leadership Institute, please visit http://www.renscochamber.com/resources/leadership-institute, or contact Director of Member Engagement & Business Development Kate Ollier at 518.274.7020 ext. 23.